Look at what’s new in Reading Eggs Junior
Parents can easily support the development of their child’s reading skills at home with fun activities.
We've added some brand new content to Reading Eggs Junior—our wonderful online learning programme for toddlers aged 2–4.
Children can explore two new activity areas located in Reggie and Friends and The Eggles. Count (located in Reggie and Friends) is perfect for building early counting skills, while Sound Buttons (located in The Eggles) will develop your child’s phonics skills using three‑letter words—simply tap the button for each letter and listen to the sound it makes!
Here's what else is NEW in Reading Eggs Junior:
- Zoo Babies video series, where your child can watch cubs, hatchlings, kittens and pups – perfect for building knowledge and promoting curiosity about the natural world.
- Alphabet I Spy book set, where your child can find items that begin with different letters of the alphabet, which builds phonemic awareness and vocabulary.
- Additional titles added to the Mother Goose book set, featuring beautifully illustrated classic tales — perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
- Bears book series, where your child can follow along with the adventurous bears — an excellent series to build early reading skills.
- Additional craft video in the Let's Make Something series.
Reading Eggs Junior is specifically designed for toddlers aged 2 to 4, though it's truly loved by children of all ages!
The programme is filled with delightful activities, videos, songs and picture books that nurture a sense of joy and wonder in young learners.
If you have an active Reading Eggs trial or subscription, you can log in now to explore our brand new content in Reading Eggs Junior.
New Reading Eggs customers can sign up for a free trial here.